25 Sept 2015

Friday Five

Friday Five / Autumn Nail Polish Wish List - Miss Bella blogs
1  2  3  4  5

As we are now into the Autumn months I have been looking around for some nail polishes that would be perfect for this time of year! As you may already see I love Essie polishes and would love to own every single shade! I'm sure one day that may happen seeing as my collection is slowly growing all the time and what better way to reach that goal then to pick out some new polishes to go onto my wish list! I love berry shades for Autumn and I am also a big neutral polish lover so these are the perfect shades for me.

What nail polishes are on your wishlist for Autumn? 
Love Bella x 


2 comments:

  1. I love number 3 - such a rich, vibrant shade! The neutrals are also lovely - very chic and timeless, perfect for any occasion!

    Sinéad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love number 3, it is called 'plumberry', probably my favourite out of them all! x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x