8 Nov 2013

No7 Makeup








I was recently in need of a foundation so I went to boots in a search for one. I was at the No7 counter and one of the makeup assistants came over and we talked about which foundation would be the best and in the end I got the essentially natural foundation. This has a light - medium coverage that feels light on the skin as well as having SPF 15. When I have worn this it doesn't feel heavy on my skin and the coverage is good. One thing that I don't like is that it can look like it is sitting on my skin a bit, but to help this I use a buffing brush to apply my powder over the top and then it isn't noticeable. I also got the No7 foundation brush. I like this brush for applying my foundation as it has soft bristles so isn't scratchy on my skin and applies my foundation well. I also like that it is smaller so would fit into a makeup bag and easier to carry around. 
At the time I got this Boots had an offer that if you got two No7 products you would get a lips gift set free. Included in the set was a stay perfect lipstick, high shine lipgloss and lip brush. I have only tried out the lipstick so far and found that it glided onto my lips smoothly. When taking it off it did smudge around my lips but came of without leaving any staining. 


Do you have any No7 makeup products? 
Love Bella 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x