28 Jan 2014

Clinique eye shadow quad



This eyeshadow quad is the first eyeshadow that I have tried from Clinique and I have not been let down! When the new eyeshadow quads were released I had my eye on this quad 'pink chocolate'. I just love these colours and in particular the pink toned shade. Recently I have been loving brown and pink toned eyeshadows so this quad is perfect for me! 

What I love about this quad is that on the mirror of the product it shows a way to apply the eyeshadows. As well as this I have found these colours so wearable and have come up with so many different ways to wear these colours. 

The colour pigments are great, they can be built up and lasts well throughout the day. This quad can create looks for everyday and evening looks. 

The packaging of this product is so sleek. It has mirrored packaging, and includes eyeshadow applicators, and a mirror so is great for taking on the go! 

Overall I would recommend Clinique eyeshadows, and if you also like brown and pink toned shadows then I would defiantly recommend this quad!


Have you tried any Clinique products?
Love Bella x 




10 comments:

  1. So pretty love these colours.
    Carrieanne x

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is lovely, I love the look of the pink toned shade x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These colours are so pretty, especially the pink toned shade! They are so lovely to wear as well x

      Delete
  3. The little eye picture is so helpful! I really love the 1st and second shades :) beautiful colours! Clinique is one of my favourite brands xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the picture is such a good idea! I like wearing the first two colours for an everyday look :) x

      Delete
  4. I love the idea that this product has a mirror that is a guide also, will have to invest in this x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is so useful! I really like that it shows you a way to wear the shadows, so great for a beginner too. I hope you like it as much as I do :) x

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous shades! Just a shame such a highend product has those applicators..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a lovely eyeshadow palette, your right could be improved by better quality applicators :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x