19 Jul 2013

Friday Five

Today I am doing a wish list of the 5 things that I have spied in the shops and online and am sharing them with you all. 




 Benefit cosmetics

First up is a lovely eye shadow kit from benefit. This is one of the world famous neutrals kit. There are three different ones in this set including: most glamours nudes ever, easiest nudes ever, sexiest nudes ever. The one above is the easiest nudes ever.






Essie

I love the Essie nail polishes and there are so many colours to choose from. The colour above is called guchi muchi puchi and is a lovely soft pink. 


L'Occitane
I really love the L'Occitane products and love walking around the cute little shops. This is the floral beauty collection and has some lovely shower gels and soaps. On there website there is a fragrance finder which helps you find the scents that will suit you.


Little Moose
Little Moose has the sweetest accessories, bags, stationary and gifts. I really love the jewellery and they are so many cute and quirky designs. I really love this lollipop or 'lillypop' as it is called. It really is perfect for summer.



Miss Selfridge
Miss Selfridge has so many lovely things, I really love their dresses but I also love shoes! Yes the heel is a little high at 5.5 inches but it is just so pretty. The laser cut design is gorgeous I could look at these shoes all day! 


So there are my 5 items that are on my wishlist. I would love to hear what you all have been loving recently.
Love Bella x



(These images are from the websites)

3 comments:

  1. i want all the essie colours - love them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! They are all lovely, it is so difficult to just pick one!

      Delete
  2. That lolly necklace is soooo cute :D xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x