28 Dec 2014

Nails of the Day


I love glitter polishes, so when I added this silver glitter polish from Essie to my collection, I of course had to paint my nails with a glittery design! The two polishes I am wearing are a very pretty light pink called 'fiji' which as you may already know has appeared in many nail designs, and this new silver glitter polish called 'set in stones'. 

For this nail design I have used 'fiji' as my base colour and then painted a light layer of 'set in stones' over the top and building up the glitter more toward the tip of my nail. I think that this is such a pretty nail look and is perfect for this festive time of year!

What is your favourite glitter polish? 
Love Bella x 








2 comments:

  1. I love them! The glitter looks absolutely gorgeous!!
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it, I love the glitter in this design x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x