30 Sept 2015

September Favourites

September Favourites - Miss Bella blogs

Another month has already gone by and I am once again writing about my favourites while wondering where the month went! I haven't really used that many different products this month from the past few months however there are a few different ones that I have been reaching for. 

Balm Balm lip balm
With the weather getting colder I like to keep my lips moisturised. Last month I ran out of the small pot of this balm and when I went to repurchase I decided that I would have a bit of a change and get the tube. It is also perfect for popping in my bag to have at hand when I am out and about. 

Collection lasting perfection concealer
This is a firm favourite among many. My concealer also ran out this month so after not using this for a while I thought I would give it a try again. I have only been using it at the end of this month but I am finding that it is doing a good job of helping to hide any imperfections I have.

Maybelline color tattoo cream gel eyeshadow
I love the color tattoo shadows from Maybelline, they blend well, last a long time and have really nice colours too. I have been loving this one throughout this month, it is a leather effect one in the shade creamy beige. It looks great on it's own and also a base. I like to put a light layer all over my lid and blend a bit more into my crease and along my lash line. It is so quick and easy to use and really saves time in the morning by not having to spend more time applying and blending eyeshadows. 

Beauty blender
I do prefer makeup brushes over sponges however I do like to use this beauty blender when applying foundation and concealer. When I want to wear liquid foundation or have a bit more time to do my makeup I do like to use this sponge. It is easy to blend the product in well leaving a nice finish. I do prefer using this to blend in concealer a bit more than foundation however as I do prefer using a brush. 

What are your favourites from this month?
Love Bella x 


2 comments:

  1. I'm always going back and forth between this Collection concealer and the Rimmel Match Perfection one! They're both fab. Lovely post :)

    Jessica Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I haven't tried the match perfection one, might have to get it next! x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x