28 Sept 2013

Nails of the Day


The nail polish that I am wearing is called we're in it together by Essie. It is a lovely light pink with a glitter like shimmer throughout it. It isn't your typical autumn berry nail colour but I really love this nail polish and I think that it is so pretty.  I think that this is a good nail polish for days when you want an easy to wear colour with that little something extra.

What do you think of this colour? Whats you favourite nail colour from Essie?
Love Bella x 


2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty color! I actually don't personally own any Essie polishes. Only OPI and cheaper drugstore.

    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Essie polishes are really lovely to use, I only have a couple at the moment but really would like more as they are lovely polishes to use. I don't have any OPI but would like to know what they are like x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x