11 Feb 2014

Nails Of The Day


This nail design was inspired by the theme if the month, show some love and Valentines day. I have painted my nails with little hearts in pink and red polishes.

To create this design, first use a base coat. Then for the base colour I used a very light pink polish (Essie, Fiji) painting on two thin coats. To create the little hearts I used a dotting tool and a darker pink and red glitter polish. Created a heart shape with three dots and joining them together. Lastly don't forget to use a top coat to seal the design and give it some shine!

Do you like this design? Have you created any love/Valentines themed nail art? If you have leave a link to it or tweet me a picture, I would love to see them!
Love Bella x 




8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, glad you like it :) x

      Delete
  2. I love the hearts, so cute! Perfect for valentines day x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I really love the little hearts too, and yes perfect for valentines day! x

      Delete
  3. I love the design! I'm so rubbish at art designs for my nails!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, glad you like it! You should definitely give this design a try, the hearts are easy to do. Maybe practice on a piece of paper first then when you feel confident paint onto your nails x

      Delete
  4. These are so cute! and lovely colours too. I posted about my Valentine's day nails here http://www.perfectlypolishedpaws.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/nail-art-weekly-project-week-3.html

    Becca x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really like these colours together as well! Will have a look at your nail post too! x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x