12 Sept 2014

Friday Five

The change of season from Summer to Autumn means that we can change from Summer makeup products to Autumn make up. I am excited to switch up my make up and and I have put together five products that I plan to be reaching for in the Autumn.


Benefit's Creaseless Cream Shadow in RSVP
This is such a beautiful neutral shade. It looks so pretty on it's own or as a base for other shadows.


Urban Decay Naked Palette
This palette has the best shades for Autumn. My favourite shade fro Autumn would be 'half baked' it is such a beautiful golden colour. 


Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Navy
Navy and blue eyeliners are the trend for Autumn/Winter make up this year. I am really liking this eyeliner in black at the moment so I am excited to try out some different eye looks with this Navy one!


Benefit Hoola Lipgloss
I am not a big lover of lip products but I really like the Benefit lipglosses as they don't have that horrible sticky feel to them at all. I think this really pretty bronze shade is perfect for Autumn when you want a more natural looking lip.


Essie Polish in 'A Cut Above'
This is such a lovely glitter top coat. I love the rose coloured glitter and think that it looks amazing over pale pink polishes. It is also a good way to add a bit of a darker colour to your manicure for Autumn.



Which make up products do you plan on using in the Autumn?
Love Bella x 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x