28 Sept 2014

Autumn Make Up Look


I have really been getting into the Autumn spirit recently and thought that today I would share my go to Autumn make up look. 

Now before I apply any make up I wash my face and apply my moisturiser and eye cream. Then I start with the Benefit POREfessional primer. Now if you have read my blog before you will know how much I love this primer and see it pop up quite a bit! Then I like to use the No7 Essentially Natural foundation and I only like to apply this to the areas of my face that need a bit of coverage and evening out. I will then take the Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer and cover any blemishes and under eye circles. I would usually then dust a bit of powder over to set my base in place, the reason there is not a powder pictured above is because at the moment I have run out of my current powder and I am on the search for a new one.(If you have any suggestions I would love to hear which powders you like!)
To finish off my face I like to buff some of the Benefit Hoola bronzer on and contour a little. I then like to use the Balm Mary-Lou Manizer and lightly highlight above my cheek bone.

Now onto my eyes! First I like to use the Benefit Gimme Brow to fill in and neaten up my brows. For my eye look I am using the Urban Decay Naked palette. Below are the shades that I used to create the eye look. First I apply the shade VIRGIN and pat this all over my lid. I also like to use this shade to highlight under my brow and in the inner corner of my eye. I then take the shade NAKED and pat this onto my lid from the outer corner of my eye and take this shade about 2/3 across my lid. I then buff the shade BUCK into my crease and also line this shade under my eye. Then using the shade HALF BAKED I blend a little into the crease and also pat a little into the centre of my eye and blend, blend, blend. Lastly I use the shade SMOG on the very outer corner of my eye and blend it well. I also like to blend this shade onto the outer corner of my bottom lash line. When doing this eye look make sure to blend all the shades well and it creates a pretty pretty Autumn eye look.


Then when I have finished the shadow I use the Benefit They're Real mascara and brush a little onto my lower lashes first then onto my top lashes. I love this mascara as it is so easy to create beautiful long lashes and I usually only really need to apply one coat.

Then to finish off the look I like to use a neutral shade on my lips. I have really been loving the Benefit Hoola lip gloss. It is gives your lips a lovely shine and what I love even more it that it isn't one of those horrible sticky lip glosses! 



So there is my current got to Autumn make up! What products do like using for this time of year? 
Love Bella x 




2 comments:

  1. I love the Naked palette! Buck is one of my all time favourite eyeshadows. Lovely picks :)
    Elise :: Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you glad you like them :) It is such a great palette, I really love the shadows in it! Buck is one of my go to shades x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x