5 Oct 2014

Autumn Outfits

We are well and truly in Autumn now and as you may have seen in a previous post I have been busy pinning Autumn inspired pins on Pinterest. I have seen a lot of outfit looks, and looking through them all got me inspired to create some Autumn outfits of my own! So I went scrolling through the shops online and I have created two outfits of my own for Autumn. 


This outfit would be a great everyday look. I really like the layered look and wanted to create a look that involved it. Layering is great for this time of year as you can easily build up the layers when it gets colder. I also really like the more neutral tones with the blue.


This outfit can be worn in the evening but it could also be worn in the day. I really love this dress and think it could be worn in many ways. To go for a more everyday look you can swap the heals for some flats or boots and if it is colder add a pair of black tights. 


Which outfit is your favourite? 
Love Bella x 





Disclaimer: These images are from the New Look website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x