12 Oct 2014

Beauty Product Empties




Well as you might have already guessed I have finished a few beauty products recently! What better way to celebrate than to do my first product empties post! I am so proud of myself for actually finishing beauty products as I quite often forget about a product then find it again much later, and by that time it usually needs to be thrown out. So I have been very determined to get better at finishing products and I have managed to finish quite a few. Well enough rambling from me and onto the products!

Simple eye make up remover

If you know me you will already know how much I love simple products! One of my favourites from this brand has to be this eye make up remover! It removes make up so well and even stubborn waterproof mascara! 

Did I like using this product? Yes
Will I repurchase this? Yes (already have!)
Product rating out of 5: 5/5


TRESemme heat defence spray

It is so important to protect your hair from any heat, and I have been using this spray from TRESemme. I like to use this spray with any heat tools, blow dry, straightening, curling, the lot! It is so easy to use and I love that it has a UV filter and also protection up to quite a high temperature! 

Did I like using this product? Yes
Will I repurchase this? Yes (again I already have!)
Product rating out of 5: 5/5


Batiste dry shampoo

I really like the batiste dry shampoo's. They are so good to have at hand when you want to give your hair a quick refresh, and they have such pretty scents as well! I do find though that if you apply too much it can be difficult to completely rub in.

Did I like using this product? Yes
Will I repurchase this? Yes 
Product rating out of 5: 4/5


Norwegian formula hand cream 

I get really dry skin and often find it very difficult to find a hand cream that will moisturise my skin enough. I also really hate the greasy feeling that hand creams have so when I found this one I was so happy. It moisturises well and really does absorb quickly! It is perfect for the upcoming winter months too! 

Did I like using this product? Yes
Will I repurchase this? Yes (already have!)
Product rating out of 5: 5/5


Maybelline the rocket mascara

I have been impressed with the Maybelline mascara's and this one is one of my favourites. I have the waterproof one and I think it I better than the non waterproof as I have found it lasts longer and also does't 'fall' down giving that dreaded panda eye look! As good as it is though I still prefer some of the 'higher end' mascara's as they last a lot longer and have a bit more omph, however this is a great non expensive mascara!

Did I like using this product? Yes
Will I repurchase this? Yes
Product rating out of 5: 3.5/5


Maybelline gel eyeliner

I really like the gel eyeliner and for me it is easy to apply with some practice. I like the brush that is included but also found that using an angled brush works well too. It lasts well throughout the day and is also easy enough to remove.

Did I like using this product? Yes
Will I repurchase this? Yes
Product rating out of 5: 4/5



What products have you finished recently?
Love Bella x 


2 comments:

  1. I really liked that mascara too :)
    Summer x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybelline do make some really good mascaras, it is great for when you don't want to buy an expensive high end one! x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x