31 Oct 2014

Urban Decay Naked Palette - My Favourite Shades


I am a real eyeshadow lover, I love wearing eyeshadow and trying out looks of different looks. Now as an eyeshadow lover of course I love the Urban Decay Naked Palettes. I have the first and third palettes and think that they both have such a lovely range of gorgeous eyeshadows. So for today's post I thought that I would share my top favourite shadows from each palette.



Naked Palette - 'Half Baked'


Naked Palette - 'Toasted'


Naked Palette - ' Sin' and 'Naked'


Naked 3 Palette - 'Strange' 


Naked 3 Palette - 'Limit'


Naked 3 Palette - 'Buzz'


Naked 3 Palette - 'Nooner'


So there are my favourite shades from my naked palettes. Which Naked palette do you have? Which shades are your favourite? 
Love Bella x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x