30 Jul 2015

July Favourites

July Favourites - Miss Bella blogs

July seems to have just flown by and I can't quite believe how quickly the summer is going by. When looking back on the products I have been loving the most this month to put into my monthly favourites I noticed that I haven't really been wearing that much make up due to the warmer days. However there are a few constant staples that I have been reaching for.

Clinique High Impact Mascara
This is one of the best mascaras that I have tried so far. I loved it from the first time I used it and I have recently re-found my love for it! I have tried a good few mascaras but after using this one again I was reminded of how good it is. It lasts well throughout the day and gives also makes my lashes look beautiful, a win win!

Clinique Cheek Pop 
Another Clinique product that I have been loving is this beautiful blush in the shade 'plum pop'. I have a post all about this blush here if you want to know a bit more about what I think about it. I really like this blush for the summer months as it adds a really pretty pop of colour to my cheeks.

Essie 'Lovie Dovie'
This has been my go to nail polish for this month and was also featured in my nails of the day post. I just love this bright flamingo pink for this time of year and it is the perfect polish for both a summery manicure and pedicure!

Benefit POREfessional
Now if you have followed my blog for a while now you will already know how much I love this primer, all you have to do is scroll through my blog posts and it is use to pop up in a few posts! I have really been loving using this as my base over this last month, it helps to smooth out my skin meaning that I can have a light natural base for days when I don't want to wear much make up. 

What are your favourite products from this month?
Love Bella x 


6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love my Clinique cheek pop I need more shades!
    Coleoftheball xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such lovely blushes, haha yes I could just collect all of the shades! x

      Delete
  2. The nail varnish and the blush look gorgeous shades! Definitely want to pick up the blush x
    han // em&han xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really lovely blush, definitely worth getting! x

      Delete
  3. I really love the Clinique High Impact mascara as well, it was my very first high end mascara oh so long ago. I would still repurchase it as it always works well on me too.

    Tanzina x

    http://makeupatoz.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is such a a great mascara and often forgotten about over the more well known favourites x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x