25 Jul 2015

Take Me To The Beach

Take Me To The Beach - Miss Bella blogs
The beach is one of the best places to go to in the Summer. I have recently been loving pinning some beach inspiration and putting these pictures together to make a beach themed mood board. Having a mood board with some of my favourite images is so nice to have as it means that I can look at it when I'm not at the beach, when I want to feel inspired or even when it is a rainy day and just in need of a summer pick me up!  
Why not create your own mood board of inspirational pictures. It can be of anything you want, you can have a theme or just a mixed collection of images you like. If you are looking for a place to start Pinterest is your best friend, here is the link to my summer board if you want some summery inspiration.

What would you put on your mood board?
Love Bella x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x