12 Aug 2014

High End Beauty Wishlist


There are a lot of amazing beauty products out there and trying them all would cost a lot of money (especially high end products)! So instead I create wishlists of all the pretty products I would love to have. I have put together some of the beauty products that I would love to try out. A few of these products have been added to my wishlist after seeing other bloggers and vloggers rave about them, and others that I have tested in stores. 

What products are on your wishlist? Which high end beauty product would you most like to have? 
Love Bella x 




2 comments:

  1. Ive had that airflash foundation before and really liked it! Everything on this wishlist looks so good!

    Hannah Heartss x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh that makes me want to try it more now! They are all such pretty products, glad you like them too :) x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x