30 Jan 2015

Friday Five


There are quite a few new beauty releases at the moment and I have created quite a wishlist from them! So while I'm saving up my pennies I thought I would put together my top five favourite products for today's Friday five post! 

To start of with is this lovely palette from Bobbie Brown. It is a face touch up palette and includes everything you need for a flawless base. It is the perfect palette to pop into your bag for touch ups on the go or for taking on your travels. 

Next up Benefits roller lash mascara. It is said to curl and set your lashes as well as 'grabbing' even the smallest lashes. It will be interesting to see if this pretty little mascara is as good as Benefits' they're real'! 

Out of all of these products this lip balm perfector from Clarins has to be the one I am most excited about! Which is strange when if you know me you will know that I am not the biggest lip product lover! However I really like the sound of this lip balm which is said to be natural looking as well as having lots of nourishing ingredients!

Another mascara! Yes I have two mascaras on here, however this mascara from Givenchy really caught my eye. I am very intrigued by the circular brush, and would love to see how well it works and the difference between this and the 'normal' brush shapes. 

Lastly this beautiful eyeshadow palette from Clarins. I love so many things about this palette. The packaging, the pattern on the eyeshadows and of course the beautiful eyeshadow shades! 

So there are my top five favourite new beauty releases! What new beauty release do you want to try?
Love Bella x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x