25 Jan 2015

Nails of the Day


Hello beauties! I hope you are all having a lovely weekend. This weekend I have been busy painting my nails so I thought that I would share with you all a new polish I am wearing. This new polish is one of the Nails inc foil effect polishes. This is a new kind of polish for me to wear but I really like it, and can already see so many nail art designs including this polish. The shade that I am wearing is called 'Kings Road' which is a really pretty rose gold colour. One thing about this polish is that it is a little bit trickier to apply than normal polishes but with a bit of practice you get the hang of it. 

What polish are you wearing at the moment? Have you tried any of the foil effect polishes?
Love Bella x 




2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any of these nails inc polishes - gorgeous shade x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really pretty shade isn't t! The foil effect polishes are different but worth trying if you want a different look to a normal polish x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x