15 Jan 2015

New Blog Design


Hello there! I have some exciting news for you today, (in fact you might have already guessed what it is from the title of this post) I have a new blog design, that has been created for me by the lovely Becky from Lipgloss and Lashes.

I have changed the design of my blog a few times now and although I quite liked my blog design before, I was getting a little bored of it. So when I logged onto twitter and saw that Becky from Lipgloss and Lashes was holding a competition to win a blog design I entered, not really thinking that I would win. Then when I got a tweet saying I had won I was so excited! It wasn't long before Becky had created my new blog design and I was putting it live on my blog.

I really love my new blog look! What do you think?
Love Bella x 




2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x