5 Mar 2015

Beauty Product Empties


I have come to the end of a few beauty products recently, so I thought that I would do another empties post for you! 

Benefit Fakeup concealer 

This is probably one of my holy grail products at the moment. I really love this concealer, in fact when I was coming to the end of this one I told myself that I would try and use up some of the other concealers I have before buying a new one. However that didn't quite work out and I have already repurchased! Whoops! I also have a review on this if you want to know some more about it. 

Did I like using this product? Yes
Will I repurchase this? Yes (already have!)
Product rating out of 5: 5/5

Benefit They're real mascara

Much like fakeup this has been my go to mascara for a while. I always have one in my makeup collection. However there are so many mascaras that I hear are really good so I have put off repurchasing to try some others. 

Did I like using this product? Yes
Will I repurchase this? Not at the moment as want to try other mascaras, but in the future yes
Product rating out of 5: 4/5

TRESemme Ultimate hold hairspray

I don't tend to use hairspray a lot but when I do this is the one I always go for. I don't like the sticky or crunchy feel that some hairspray can be. However this one holds my hair in place and doesn't leave that horrible sticky or crunchy feel, hooray! 

Did I like using this product? Yes
Will I repurchase this? Yes
Product rating out of 5: 5/5

Sanex Zero deodorant

The reason I bought this deodorant was because I heard that normal deodorants contain quite a few bad for skin ingredients, so when I read a review on this one I thought I would give it a try. I think that it was well worth trying, I really like this deodorant and I also like knowing that I'm using something that is better for my skin too!

Did I like using this product? Yes
Will I repurchase this? Yes (already have!)
Product rating out of 5: 4/5

Boots Build up removal shampoo

I also bought this after reading a few good reviews. I like to use this around once a month or when ever I feel my hair needs an extra refresh. It basically removes any build up of hair products left leaving hair squeaky clean. It is a bit of a tricky product to get hold of though as it is difficult to find online so going in store is your best bet!

Did I like using this product? Yes
Will I repurchase this? Yes (already have!)
Product rating out of 5: 4/5


Have you tried any of these products? What products have you come to the end of recently? 
Love Bella x 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x