25 Mar 2015

Sisterhood Of The World Award

I have recently been nominated for the sisterhood of the world award by the lovely Amy, thank you Amy! So be sure to go and check out her blog clarabellasecrets


The Rules:
- Thank, name and link the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions given
- Nominate and link 10 other blogs
- Create 10 questions for the nominees to answer

Questions from Amy
1. What are your favourite places/countries to visit?
I don't really have a favourite but I like to explore new places.

2. How long have you been blogging? And if its been a while, did you think that you would be blogging for so long?
I have been blogging for 1 Year and 10 months, so almost 2 years now! I don't know if that is considered a while but when I did first start my blog I really enjoyed it and still do now. So I can see myself blogging more in the future too! 

3. What is your favourite desert?
Pretty much anything chocolate related!

4. If you could only pick one makeup brand to buy all of your makeup from, which one would you pick?
Probably Clinique. As quite a few of my favourite products are from them! (I don't know what I would do without my cheek pop blush!)

5. What are your hobbies other than blogging?
Does collecting makeup and skincare count? 

6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Oh gosh I don't know, hopefully doing things I enjoy.

7. Where do you get inspiration from for your blog/blog posts?
When looking through my beauty products, reading other blogs, twitter chats, and sometimes ideas just pop into my head. 

8. What are your favourite TV shows or films?
Friends is my all time favourite TV show, and film wise I like rom-coms. 

9. Top 3 places that you would love to visit in the future?
Probably Italy, Paris & Somewhere in America.

10. Summer guilty pleasures?
Um probably eating too much ice cream!

My Questions
1. What is one beauty product that you couldn't live without?
2. What is your go to shop for clothing?
3. What is your favourite joke?
4. If you could only ever go on one social media, which one would it be?
5. What is currently on your wishlist?
6. Is there a place or country that you really want to visit?
7. If you could have any animal as a pet what would it be?
8. What is your favourite beauty tip?
9. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
10. What is something you like about Spring?


My Nominees 




Love Bella x 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x