30 Mar 2015

Nails of the Day




The nail polish I am wearing at the moment is one of the nail polishes that Nails inc made for the magazine Marie Claire. There are four shades and I picked up this pretty pastel pink called 'Fizz'. 

I love this pink shade, and think it is the perfect spring polish! I have been loving this nail polish this month, it lasts well and has a lovely formula. In the picture above, I have actually only got one coat of the polish! (Which I love as that means less drying time!)

I am definitely a pink polish lover and this one has flown into my top favourites! The only thing about this (and other Nails inc polishes) that I am not too keen on is the thinner brush. I do prefer a 'fatter' nail polish brush as I find it easier to paint my nails that way. 


What nail polish are you wearing at the moment? Did you get any of the polish from the magazine too?
Love Bella x 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x