30 Jun 2015

June Favourites


June has been a very warm summery month and when looking back on the products I have been loving using over this month I noticed how they were all related to the much warmer weather!

Benefit Dream Screen
Of course it is important to wear sun protection everyday, but this month I have really been loving this face sun screen from Benefit. It has a much lighter feel on the skin than other sun screens and sits really well underneath make up too!

Benefit Hoola Bronzer
I have been loving this bronzer to give my pale skin that sun kissed look. I have been loving using this bronzer this month and can see that it will be a firm favourite over the next few months too!

Real Techniques Contour Brush
Of course with every great bronzer you need something to apply it with and this is where this brush comes in. I have wanted to get this brush for a long time and I finally got it! I have only been using it for a little while but so far I really love it, and of course I have been loving using this to apply my hoola bronzer!

Scunci Hair Pins
With the warmer weather I sometimes want my hair out of my face but don't want to always wear it in a ponytail. This is where these scunci hair pins come in handy. They hold my hair out of the way securely but they are also gentle on my hair and they don't 'tug' on my hair like I have found other pins to do. 

What are your favourites from this month?
Love Bella x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x