20 Jun 2015

Nails of the Day


As the weather is getting warmer I have decided that I will steer away from my usual neutrals and lighter shades of nail polish and go for some bolder colours! I am really loving this beautiful nail polish at the moment, is is such a pretty bold pink and perfect for the warmer months. It is one of Nails inc gel effect polishes in the shade 'Downtown'. I really like the gel effect polishes by Nails inc, they have a lovely formula and good strong colour (you could even get away with only applying one coat). They also have a really lovely shine and last for a long time too! 

Have you tried any of the Nails inc gel effect polishes? What colour do you like to paint your nails in the summer?
Love Bella x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x