25 Oct 2013

Friday Five




One of my favourite things about autumn are warm jumpers.  I always look forward to going around the shops and getting lovely cosy jumpers. Today I am sharing with you five jumpers/cardigans I have bought and worn this season so far.

The first is a light blue jumper from Matalan. This is great for layering p with other tops/shirts, and is so soft and cosy to wear. I chose this lighter blue as it is a lovely fresh colour.

Next up is a grey and white stripe jumper from New Look. This is another soft jumper that is thin enough to layer, but can also be worn with just a t-shirt or top underneath.

I then have a soft light brown cardigan from New Look. This is a thinner cardigan but I love this colour for autumn and would it is great for a lovely simple look.

This gorgeous jumper from River Island my not be the best at keeping you warm on a cold day but I love it. It would look gorgeous layered over different coloured tops.

Lastly a warm snugly cardigan from New Look. This fluffy cardy will keep you warm on colder days and can be worn with many different looks.

So there are my top 5 favourite jumpers. Which is your favourite? Are there any other jumpers/cardigans that you have been loving?
Love Bella x 


4 comments:

  1. Loving the gray and white striped one and the camel one is lovely too! Great selection.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) the grey and white striped jumper has been my main go to one recently x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x