18 May 2014

1st Blogiversary


Today is my blogs 1st birthday! I can't believe how fast a whole year has gone by, it really does feel like only yesterday I sat down and wrote my very first blog post. I wanted to create a space that I could share my beauty findings and things I have learn't along the way. 

With my blog I have learnt something new all the time. When I first started I didn't really know how much went into blogging, but I have loved learning how to do all these things, from html, to creating a header and blog button, to getting a good clear photograph of a product. It can be challenging (yes i'm looking at you html codes!), but i'm so proud of what I have accomplished so far! 

I have created a 'first year of blogging timeline' and marked on the big moments for my blog. Of course it all started when I created my blog and wrote my first post. I got my first ever comment in June. Then at the end of October I decided that I wanted to change my blogs name as I didn't really like it that much and found that 'Miss Bella blogs' was much better suited. When changing my blogs name I sort of started again, but kept all my posts. Of course as i'm not all that good with the tech side of things, I didn't know how to transfer followers or anything like that, but I decided that I would rather start from fresh anyway. So it was sort of like starting new but with a few posts under my belt. 

Then three months later in January I reached 50 followers on bloglovin'! It was such a lovely way for the new year to start, and lovely to know that 50 people liked my blog enough to follow.

Then only just over a month later I reached 100 followers on bloglovin'! I couldn't believe how fast I reached 100 and it is so amazing to know that 100 people wanted to follow my little blog! 


I really had an event packed three months as then in March I posted my 100th blog post (which was my first OOTD)
Now onto present day and reaching my 1st year of blogging. Also this month I have changed my blogs look a bit and also added a header that I created. 


So that is my first year of blogging covered! I enjoy blogging so much and it still makes me so happy when someone leaves a comment or follows. I just want to say thank you to everyone that takes time to read my blog, leave a comment, follow, tweet etc. 
Love Bella x 


Bloglovin' I Twitter I Pinterest I Instagram



P.s it would really mean a lot if you nominated my blog in the cosmo blog awards, virtual hugs if you do and if you are feeling super lovely and decide to nominated my blog let me know so I can send a thank you x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x