31 May 2014

May Favourites


This month I have rediscovered some products and tried some new ones too. In fact two of these products feature on my first favourites post. These products are the 'POREfessional' and 'hide the blemish concealer'. 


Rimmel - Hide the Blemish Concealer. This was one of the first ever concealers I used and liked. It was a firm favourite of mine for ages, then when I came to the end of it my shade wasn't available, so I ended up trying other concealers and have recently re-found this product again. It is good for covering blemishes, under eye circles and imperfections. If you are looking for a good cheap concealer then look no further! (In fact I actually prefer this to the collection concealer)

Benefit - highbeam. I got this little sample sized highlighter in a set and I have been loving it! I have been reaching for this little product a lot recently to help give my skin a spring time glow. I have been dotting this along the top of my cheek bone and under my brow arch to help highlight and have had many compliments on my glowing skin! 


Balm Balm - Lip balm. I have been trying out lip balms for ages to find one I really like. (I used to like the vaseline lip balm, but after reading some things on how it isn't the best product for you I decided to find one that would be better.) So after trying a few and not really liking many I came across this one from Balm Balm. It is 100% organic and can be used as more than just a lip balm! I have found that it moisturizes my lips and keeps them soft and looking pretty! I like to use this in the morning and evening and if my lips are really dry and need and extra boost I will apply when needed. 

Essie - bond with whomever. This polish was featured in my Essie nail polish collection post. It is a pretty pastel purple and perfect for spring. I haven't worn many purple shades of polish but I really like this one and again this polish has had some lovely compliments. 


Benefit - POREfessional. This is my favourite primer. I have loved it from the first time I used it. I have finally got a full sized one after getting by on sample sized ones received with purchases and in sets. I got this in the 'From Lee Lee With Love' tin and have talked about it more in my post reviewing the tin. So if you would like to find out a bit more have a look over this post. to sum up it smooths out the skin and creates a good base for makeup and even looks good on it's own.

Urban Decay - Naked 3. This palette is filled with beautiful rose gold eyeshadows. It has the most beautiful shades for spring, and includes my go to shadows for this time of year. It is quite a pricey palette but if you are a fellow eyeshadow lover than I would defiantly say it is worth investing in! If you want a look at the shadows inside have a look at this picture on my Instagram or on the Urban Decay site


What have been your favourite products this month? 
Love Bella x 




4 comments:

  1. Some lovely favourites you have this month!! I love that Purple Nail Polish. I've been loving beauty products from Next this month!! X

    http://lipstickandsparkles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) The purple polish is pretty isn't it! I haven't tried anything from Next before, shall have to have a look at some of their products x

      Delete
  2. I love high beam and porefessional! Two of my beauty staples. I need to buy the Naked 3 palette! The colours look amazing x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Benefit really create some great products! The Naked 3 palette is really worth the money, great eyeshadows and the colours are so pretty!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x