15 Jun 2014

Collective Beauty Haul




Hello there! It feels like ages since I did my last haul post all the way back in March, and as I haven't really been buying at lot recently I thought that I could collect together the products I have bought and share them with you in a collective haul! 

To start with my most recent purchase of two new Essie shades! Yes that's right I am still adding to my Essie collection! The first colour I got is 'splash of grenadine' I have seen this colour at lot recently and every time I saw it I knew that it would be a colour I would love wearing, (and I was right as I have already worn it a lot)! The next polish is a top coat with sparkly bits in it called 'sparkle on top'. It is so pretty and I love a good sparkly top coat! 

Next up the Simple kind to skin + Illuminating radiance cream. It says that it includes 'Instant radiance boost, infused with multi-vitamins, skin loving ingredients and light reflecting minerals for immediate natural radiant looking skin with UVA/UVB SPF 15 protection. Perfect even for sensitive skin.' I have tried it a couple of times so far but will try it for a bit longer before I write a review on it. 

Onto the Batiste XXL volume dry shampoo. My current dry shampoo is coming to an end and as I love batiste I thought that I would try this one. My hair is very flat so adding volume is a definite must, so what better way than to try this dry shampoo that will add some volume too! 

Of course I also got some makeup too, so lets start with the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation. I have wanted to try this foundation ever since it first came out but the lightest shade they had was too dark for my pale skin! All I ever heard was people raving about this foundation and I was very upset that I couldn't try it. I was so happy when they released a lighter shade and after searching around I finally found it in stock and bought it straight away! I have tried it a few times since but will save my thoughts on it for a review post! 

Another thing I have been after for some time is a felt tip liner. I looked into pretty much every eyeliner available but decided on this one from Bourjois. I decided to get this one as It came in more than one colour than black as I prefer using a brown eyeliner to black.

I also picked up a Tanya Burr lipgloss. Even though I am not a big lover of lip products I much prefer lipglosses to lipstick and thought it would be nice to wear in the summer months. I got the colour 'Aurora' which is a really pretty pink, I also love the name of it! 

Lastly I got a Rimmel hide the blemish concealer. It was featured in my May favourites so if you would like to know a bit more about it definitely go and have a read. To sum up I was in need of a concealer and I re-found an old favourite. I really like this for use under my eyes as it is very good at hiding dark circles! 

Have you tried any of these products? What have you bought recently?
Love Bella x 




10 comments:

  1. I love simple products but I haven't tried the illuminating radiance serum yet. It sounds great though. I think I might have to get one to try. Let me know when your full review of it is up! Would love to know how well it works x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simple have some really great products! Will let you know when I have reviewed it x

      Delete
  2. The simple radiance cream sounds interesting, looking forward to your review on it.

    Love the Essie polishes! Gorgeous!

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Essie Polishes are my favourite, they have some really gorgeous colours! x

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sending your link over on Twitter. I love love love the Essie polishes you picked out! The Tanya Burr lipgloss also looks nice :)

    Olivia xxx Beauty from the Fjord
    The Dream Box Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok lovely, glad you love the polishes they are my favourite ones to wear at the moment! I really like the colour of the lipgloss, so pretty x

      Delete
  4. The Essie nail polishes look amazing! Love them :)
    xprincessjas | xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such pretty colours, loving wearing them right now! x

      Delete
  5. Love the Essie polishes! I have splash of grenadine and it's such a pretty lilac! Sparkle on top looks gorgeous too!

    Thanks for your link in tonights #bbloggers, I've just followed on Bloglovin' too :)

    Jessica | Jessica's Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really pretty colour, sparkle on top looks great with grenadine too! Thank you for following lovely, I'm glad you like my blog :) x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x