8 Jun 2014

Selfridges Beauty Project Box

Hello beauties! I have a very exciting post for you today and, as you might have already guessed it has a little something to do with the Selfridges beauty project! Yes that's right I managed to get my hands on one of the amazing Selfridges beauty project boxes! I didn't manage to get the box last year, but I am glad that I got this year's one as I much prefer it. There are 14 products in total in the box, some full sized and some sample sized. Now then on to whats inside!








First up, hair care.
Phyto 7 day cream which is a leave in conditioner. You can apply it to wet or dry hair and it is said to add shine, increase hydration and prevent split ends. 
Percy and Reed no-fuss fabulousness dry shampoo I have heard some good things about Percy and Reed products so I am looking forward to trying this out. 
Original tangle teezer is a very well known and loved hairbrush. It is the perfect little brush to take with you on the go and also good for popping in your beach bag.


Now onto the skin care products. 
EOS Berry Hand Cream I have wanted to try some of the EOS products fro a while now so I am looking forward to using this and seeing what it is like. It also has such a pretty scent!
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant is a rice based powder, which when mixed with water creates a paste. You then massage this paste over your face for around 1 minute, then rinse off. I am so excited about this product as after I had heard a few other bloggers talking about it I knew I had to try it out! 
Lancaster Silky Milk Tanning Lotion is a sun protector and moisturizing cream for use on face and décolleté. 
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser is a gentle foaming cleanser which is pH-balanced. It is said to work for all skin types so i'm hoping my sensitive skin will like it! Kiehl's is another brand that I have been wanting to try, so another perfect addition to the box.
Ole Henriksen Truth To Go Wipes, now these are some fancy face wipes. They have a citrus and vanilla scent and include skin care benefits like brightening, firming and repairing the skin to name a few. I think that these would be the perfect little packet to have in your bag for on the go. 
Carmex Limited Edition Lip Balm, now I get very dry lips and i'm always on the hunt for a good lip balm. I haven't tried any of carmex lip balms yet but as it has been around for 75 years it must be good! 


Last but not least makeup! 
Paul and Joe Blotting Paper, firstly I love the design on the packaging for this, it is perfect for summer! As I have dry skin I haven't really needed to use blotting papers but as it is coming up to the summer months I have noticed that my skin has started to get a little bit oily on my t-zone, so will be great to have at hand for a very hot day!
Eyeko Mini Black Magic Mascara, eyeko is another brand that I have been interested in trying, but as it is quite expensive I have put off trying it as i don't like to spend a lot on a product that i don't know if I will like, so this sample sized mascara is perfect!
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer, I know that this primer is well loved by many people and as after I found my love for the POREfessional, I haven't really tried many other primers. So it will be interesting to see what this is like (and if I prefer it to the POREfessional)!
Nars Mini Blusher, how cute is this little blusher! The Nars sheer glow foundation has been on my wishlist for ages, and my shade is never in when I have the money saved aside so I was very excited about this little Nars product! I think that this blush is great for popping in your bag or traveling as it is so small and also includes a mirror in the lid!


Lastly this limited edition make up bag, because you are going to need something to keep all these products in!


What product would you most like to try from this box?
Love Bella x 




8 comments:

  1. Such a good box of products! Great post!
    clarabellerose.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they are some really great products included! x

      Delete
  2. This is such a great box filled with goodies! I really need to buy myself a tangle teezer- they sound amazing! Would love to try the EOS hand lotion too because I love their lipbalm x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It includes some great products, the tangle teezer is a really good brush. I would really love to try the EOS lip balms, I always here really good things about them! x

      Delete
  3. This looks like such a good care package! Lovely variety of products :) I have the lip balm but I'd love to try the EOS hand lotion!! xox

    ♡Kudzai || NEWKIDBLOGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great box, I would like to try the EOS lip balm so excited to see what the hand cream is like! x

      Delete
  4. Oh I love the respect your selfie bag! Amazing!

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good bag and can hold quite a lot of products too! x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x