20 Jun 2014

Friday Five

Happy Friday Beauties, and of course as it is Friday it can only mean one thing - a Friday Five post! For this Friday Five I have decided to share with you my top five beauty products under £5. So if you are looking for some bargain buys that do the job then read on!



This concealer has become a regular on my blog recently. You can find it here and here. I find that this concealer is great for covering blemishes, under eye circles and other imperfections. It blends out well, doesn't cake as much as others (I find it can cake or crease a bit on some occasions) and also lasts quite well too. 


Rimmel polishes were my go to nail polish before my love for Essie was found! They have a great range of shades, the formula is good and they are nice to apply. The salon pro polishes are my favourite and they have some really lovely colours too. The other polishes by Rimmel are also really good so it is just up to personal preference on the type/finish of the polish you would like.  



I have a review on this product here, so if you would like to go into more detail then definitely go and have a read. This little pot is perfect for those that love to paint their nails but hate the task of removing it with that dreaded cotton wool! It does take a bit longer than 1 second to remove all the polish fully but it is still a much quicker way to remove nail polish. 


Natural Collection mascaras where the first mascaras I tried. I have tried most of them and my favourite would have to be the water guard mascara! It does the job and great for this time of year when you want to switch over to waterproof makeup.


I love these eyeshadows! It is another product that has popped up quite a bit on my blog. They are a beautiful cream shadow that glides on and blends well. They also look great on their own or as a base for other shadows. My favourite colours are 'on and on bronze' and 'pink gold'. 
If you are interested in finding out a bit more have a look over at some of the other posts that they have been featured in:


Have you tried any of these products? What is your favourite beauty product under £5? 
Love Bella x 





2 comments:

  1. Love the maybelline colour tattoo eyeshadows, so long-lasting :) I too like on and on bronze and permanent taupe is another favourite x

    www.hello-freckles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really great, and yes so long lasting too! I haven't tried permanent taupe yet, will have to have a look for it x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x