11 Jun 2014

Links I'm Loving

A different post for today as I have decided to share with you some links i'm loving at the moment.

Links below from left to right
Nouvelle Daily Best of the Journals post 

Cosmopolitan 15 pearls of wisdom we could all learn from Phoebe Buffay 

Telegraph This lovely story from D-Day

Lauren Conrad Shape up 15 minute flat belly workout

Brittany Fuson Some beautiful illustrations

BBC Good Food Recipe for chocolate brownie cake

Harpers Bazaar How to pronounce designs names

The Beauty Department Brush bath


What links have you been loving recently? 
Love Bella x 




2 comments:

  1. Just clicked on a good few of those! I love the Phoebe one!

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them, the Phoebe one is defiantly my favourite! x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x