4 Jul 2014

Benefit Beauty Score Kit






Benefit cosmetics have amazing products, however being a high end brand their prices mean having to save up quite a bit of money to try out their products. That being said one of the things that I love about Benefit is that they create kits with mini versions of their products to try for less! So when I saw that they had released this beauty score kit I was so excited especially seeing as it included products that I love and products that I haven't tried yet but have wanted to! 

Anyway onto the products that are included!
Benetint - is a rose tinted lip and cheek stain. I haven't tried any of the 'tints' before but they have been on my list of products to try out! I am hoping that I will get along with this product on my lips as I don't like the 'heavy' feel that lipstick has. It is also a good cheek product for the summer that will hopefully last longer than powder in the heat! 

Highbeam - is a liquid highlighter. I have tested this before and have been really impressed. I am really loving highlighters at the moment so this is a perfect addition to my makeup routine!

Stay don't stray - is a primer for your eyes. It is said to prime and keep your eyeshadow and concealer in place. It can also be worn alone for a natural makeup look.

Ooh la lift - is an under eye brightener. This product has caught my eye and I am really interested in trying it out. It is said to instantly brighten up your eyes and give them a wake up boost! 

POREfessional - is a primer that minimizes the appearance of pores. I love this primer! It smooths out the skin and creates a good base for makeup. It is also featured in this post if you want to know a bit more about it.

That girl - is a brightening face primer that is said to smooth and brighten your skin. I am looking forward to seeing what this is like working with other products to hopefully create gorgeous glowing skin! 

It's potent - is a brightening eye cream. I have got this eye cream and will soon run out so this little pot should keep me going for a while. I really like this eye cream it helps hydrate my under eye and it does brighten any dark circles. After using this eye cream a couple of times I was told that my under eyes looked much brighter, well done Benefit! 

Hoola - is a matte bronzing powder. It is the number 1 best selling bronzer for 5 years, and I can see why! It is the perfect bronze colour, it isn't orange and doesn't look 'muddy'. It works great with my very pale skin and helps add some colour. It also blends well into the skin and doesn't leave you with bronze stripes on your face! 

Bella Bamba - is a watermelon coloured blush. This blush has been discontinued by Benefit so I am excited to get to try it! It is a watermelon colour with a little gold shimmer in it. I think it is a great colour for the summer time.

They're real - is a false lash look mascara. It is another best selling product by Benefit and loved by many! It adds length, separates lashes and gives a wow effect! My favourite thing about this mascara is the wand, it has a little ball on the end that helps separate lashes and it even covers those difficult to get lashes. It is also featured in this post if you want to know a bit more.

All in all I am really impressed with this kit and can't wait to test out different makeup looks with them!
Have you got this kit? Which of these products is your favourite? 
Love Bella x 




4 comments:

  1. I've been lusting after benefit products for so long, recently I've been tempted to purchase one of these sets to test everything out, they look so handy!?

    -sarah xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really great way to try out new products, you never know you might find a product that you really love from it! x

      Delete
  2. This set is such a great deal, might just need to purchase it now!

    Hannah Heartss x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, definitely worth getting! I know it is still available in Debenhams! x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x