8 Jul 2014

Nails Of The Day



Hello there! For today's nails of the day I have gone back to an old favourite brand, Rimmel. Rimmel nail polishes were the first polishes that I started collecting and were there with me when my love for nail polish started! I really liked Rimmel's polishes as there was a good range of colours, good formula and also a good price! However after my recent Friday Five post I realized that I haven't really used any Rimmel polishes lately. So when wandering the aisle's of boots I decided to have a look at Rimmel's polishes again. That was when this polish caught my eye. It is the shade '203 - lose your lingerie' and is a soft baby pink with a slight shimmer to it. In fact I think it is quite a similar shade to Essie's Fiji, so if you are looking for a dupe for that polish then give this one a go! 

Have you tried any of the Rimmel polishes? 
Love Bella x 




2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty shade! I've been tempted to buy this for so long so I might just have to treat myself x

    http://www.realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really pretty polish and a colour that can be worn all year round too! x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x