31 Aug 2013

August Favourites





Not only has it come to the end of August, it has also come to the end of summer. I will miss the warm summer days and summer wardrobe, but I am also excited for the autumn months ahead. So as you may know from my June and July favourites I haven't worm a lot of make up, this month I have worn more but still not a lot. 
Here are the products that I have been using the most this month.

Simple Day Cream
It is important for everyone to keep skin moisturised. I have been loving the simple vital vitamin day cream as it keeps my skim moisturised and protected from the sun throughout the day. I have used this on its own when I have had a bare face day as well as sometimes under my BB cream. 

L'Occitane Citrus Verbena Summer Fragrance
This is my favourite fragrance and I love wearing this in the summer. It is a lovely fresh citrus scent and it really lifts my mood whenever I wear it. I have done a post on this where I have talked about it in more detail if you want to know more.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo 
This is a new product that I purchased recently and I have been loving wearing this cream eye shadow.  In fact I wear this pretty much everyday. I have the colour 'on and on bronze' and it is such a pretty colour. It is so easy to apply and I just like to get a bit on my ring finger and pat onto my eye lid. (I have tried applying it with a brush but using my finger is so much easier.)

Rimmel Wake Me Up blush
This is another recent purchase and was in my haul post. This has a mouse like texture and blends onto the skin so smoothly.  It has a slight shimmer but not too much and has a lovely colour that you can build up. It is light on the skin and stays on well, it also has a fresh scent to it but isn't too strong and disappears after a while. I have it in the colour '002 radiant rose'.

Rimmel nail polish
This nail polish hasn't just been popular on my nails this month as it has also appeared in three of my posts (including this one). I really love this bright summery yellow and is a perfect summer nail colour. This polish is called 'sunshine' which I also love as it is a great name for this wonderful colour. If you want to see the other posts this polish is in just click on these links: Friday 5, Nails of the day.

So there are my August favourites. What has been your favourite products this month or throughout the summer?
Love Bella x 


1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x