30 Apr 2014

April Round Up


Here is a round up of the month of April for me in pictures.

My April Favourites (see below for details), Time for some nail polish shopping?!, Finally got a Tanya Burr lipgloss, Eye makeup of the day featuring Benefit, Trying out this little beauty treat, Pretty pink nails of the day, Happy Easter!, Yum hot cross bun!, Love these shoes!, Loving Benefit's gimme brow, Pretty little bluebells, Loving this dry shampoo it has such a pretty scent, My favourite nail polish duo, Makeup brush washing, Loving this moisture stick from March love me beauty box


My April Favourites:
Benefit box of powder - dandelion, Essie nail polish - Gucci Muchi Puchi, 
Batiste dry shampoo - Oriental, Simple kind to skin light moisturiser, Eyeko eyelash curlers


What have been your favourite products this month? 
Love Bella x 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x