5 Apr 2014

Love Me Beauty Box - March Edition


Hello lovelies, and happy weekend! Some of you may have seen that last month I got my very first love me beauty box. As I got my box very late in the month I decided that I would share what I got with you all at the beginning of this month. 



So here is a peak inside the box. I went for edition 1. There are three editions to chose from, the boxes have some similar products and some that are different in each edition.


First up some bath salts in from Quintessentially English in 'English rose'. You can't see in the photo but there is a small dried rose bud in with the salts - so cute. I haven't used bath salts before so i'm looking forward to seeing what they are like! I also got a very mini Murad 'sheer lustre day moisture' sample to try. I haven't tried anything from Murad before and as it is a rather expensive brand it is a great way to see what their products are like! 


Next up, blanx white shock toothpaste. Toothpaste isn't the most exciting of beauty products to receive but it will be useful for travelling or those times when you run out of toothpaste and haven't got another. Something more exciting now is the Deep Steep moisture stick, in lavender and chamomile. Deep Steep was not a brand I had heard of until now and I hadn't tried a moisture stick either. However I really love this product, it is perfect for me as I have dry skin and this helps give an extra boost of moisture and great for taking on the go. I also love that how easy it is to use as you don't have to worry about mess like with other tubs or tubes of lotions . 


Now I don't tend to wear false lashes that much as I have naturally long lashes anyway and usually just adding some mascara can give a false lash effect, however I am always hearing wonderful things about 'The Vintage Cosmetic Company' lashes, so will see how they go! Now last but not least the Nip + Fab 'CC Eye Fix'. This is the product I am most excited about trying. I am always on the look out for products to help the under eye area, and this one sounds promising! It is basically an eye cream and concealer in one and said to give instant and long term results, sounds good doesn't it! 

To sum up I am really impressed with this box and can't wait to see what these products are like. I think it is a great way to try new things that you wouldn't normally buy for yourself or wouldn't necessarily heard of. 

Do you subscribe to any beauty boxes? Which beauty box is your favourite? 
Love Bella x 




2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute post!
    I love the love me beauty!
    clarabellerose.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I am impressed by this box and the products too x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x