24 Apr 2014

Nails of the Day


I am loving Essie nail polishes at the moment, so of course I had to share with you all my nails of the day with one of my newest Essie polishes. This pretty pink polish is called 'Guchi Muchi Puchi'. This polish has made an appearance on my blog before in my first Friday five post all the way in July! It wasn't until recently that I finally found this polish, and I am so glad I have it to wear during the spring as it is perfect for this time of year. 

What nail polish do you have on your wishlist?
Love Bella x 




2 comments:

  1. Love this colour! I've got the Models Own Polish for Tans on my wishlist! X
    ItsBubblyB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really pretty colour :) I haven't tried any Models own polishes, will have to have a look at them! x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x