14 Apr 2014

Benefit Gimme Brow




One of Benefit's newest releases is 'gimme brow'. It is a brush on fiber gel that helps build up brows, but still leaves them looking natural. The brush is like a very mini mascara wand. It apply's the gel as well as combing your brows into place. The end result, perfectly tamed and natural looking brows hooray! 

The thing I love the most about this product is how quick and easy it is to use. It is perfect for anyone and everyone to use, and even better it is great for those who haven't mastered the art of filling in brows or worried about that drawn on brow look. I think this is a product that everyone can use, it is perfect for any makeup look and even better for a natural or 'no makeup makeup' look. It is great for when you are in a rush, and just the right size to take anywhere with you. 

On me it lasts through the day without smudging out of place. It is also easy to remove with my normal eye makeup remover. It has been my go to brow product ever since I got it. In fact if I am just quickly popping out or in a rush I swipe this through my brows, add a dab of concealer, brush on some powder and I am good to go!

It comes in two shades, light/medium and medium/deep. If you are unsure about which shade to get then just visit your local Benefit counter, they will help you decided on the best one for you. Like all Benefit products it comes with tips and tricks to help you get the most out of the product and the best way to use it. 


Have you tried gimme brow? What is your favourite brow product? 
Love Bella x 




4 comments:

  1. I was thinking about trying one of Benefit's brow products just last week! I wasn't sure if Gimme Brow or Browzings would be better, but I do like the portability and ease of using the Gimme Brow - that you can just swipe it on and pop it in your bag if you need a quick touch up throughout the day :) Good to hear you're happy with it!!

    Cachoo Joo // CACHOO JOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would personally go for Gimme Brow even though they are both good :) Yes and perfect to just pop in your bag for touch ups if needed! x

      Delete
  2. I use Browzings but quite want to try Gimme Brow after reading this! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great product for quick natural brows, it would be good for the upcoming summer months! x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x