22 Dec 2013

Christmas Cooking

For today's post I am talking about Christmas cooking. I was going to put up pictures of things that I have made but the quality of the photographs were not very good, (as many other bloggers know lighting is not the best at this time of year, so it is difficult to get a good picture). But never mind I am still going to do a cooking post and use some recipes that I like from the BBC Food website. There are so many great recipes there so if you love cooking I would really recommend going over and having a look.

Ok so now onto the recipes! I have chosen my four favourites to share with you and here they are:


I love these reindeer cupcakes! They are so cute and would be a great sweet treat on Christmas day, or if you are going to visit anyone these would be a great little treat to take with you. 


Peppermint creams are so quick and easy to make. They are also wonderful for making with children as you can have fun cutting out lots of different shapes and decorating. 


Gingerbread men are a definite must for Christmas time. What I love about making gingerbread men is that you can decorate them however you want, you can just do simple decoration or go all out and have a really detailed design. 


Lastly mince pies, probably the most famous of Christmas treats. I love the idea of decorating with icing sugar to create snowflake patterns! 

So there you have it, four lovely Christmassy recipes. 
Which one of these is your favourite? What is your favourite thing to cook at this time of year? 
Love Bella x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x