20 Dec 2013

Friday Five

For today's Friday five post I am doing a life lately theme. So I am sharing five things that I have been loving throughout the month.


I love these Christmas socks! At this time of year almost everyone has a Christmas jumper, but I think that Christmas socks are also a must have. I mean look how cute the little reindeer and Christmas puddings are! 


Another thing about Christmas is all the novelty food and treats. I think that these chocolate orange minis are so great, and I love the Christmas themed characters on the biscuits!


One of my absolute favourite things about the festive season is buying and wrapping up gifts. I love going shopping for gifts for everyone, and wrapping them up all pretty! If you want some gift wrapping inspiration have a look over at my gift wrapping post.


Painting my nails with fun winter themes always makes me feel more festive. One of my favourites is this snowman design. It is so easy to do and a great fun design to wear at this time of year. If you also like painting your nails with fun festive design I have a post with lots more.


Lastly Christmas and winter themed books. For me these are a must read at this time of year. What better time to read all your festive books, or even an excuse to buy yourself something new to read. I have done a post on my winter reads if you want to find out more about the above books.

Do you also like any of these things? What are some of your favourite things for this time of year?  Love Bella x 


2 comments:

  1. I love Christmas socks too! And the chocolates too of course haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, you can't forget the chocolate! haha x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x