30 Dec 2013

Top 10 Posts Of 2013


As it has come to the end of the year I have been looking at my blogging experience so far. I have been looking at all the blog posts that I have written and have decided to share with you my top ten posts from 2013! I have separated these into two groups, the first are the most popular with all you lovely readers, and the second are my favourite posts. Now enough of my rambling and onto the posts! 

Readers Top 5 Favourite Posts 


1. Liebster Award


2. My Favourite Fragrance


3. My Summer Beauty Essentials


4. Bourjois 1 Second Nail Polish Remover


5. Homemade Hampers and Gifts


My Top 5 Favourite posts


1. My first ever Friday Five 




2. Eye shadow colours


3. Fruit Picking




4. Winter Wonder Products




5. Festive Nail Designs 



Is your favourite post included these? What is your favourite type of posts to read?
Love Bella x 


2 comments:

  1. aw this is such a nice idea! and a great way for a newbie reader like me to get a good feel of you blog! really like it :)

    Barely There Beauty | UK Beauty Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, so glad that you like it :) x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x